Author Topic: For those who have launcher problems  (Read 11175 times)

Offline [Admin] Mythos

• Administrator
For those who have launcher problems
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:23:18 am »
Hello!

For those who have launcher problems, pls read

http://mythos.t3fun.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?post_key=132

Thank you!

Offline tiemenn

Re: For those who have launcher problems
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 02:22:08 pm »
I think everyone already tried this, and just another maybe stupid question why do you guys using web launcher it seem to fail hard

Offline [L3]De[v]

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 06:48:35 pm »
They are using web launcher because at this time there is no way to buy $$ ingame so if you see it on site you might click it. (I think) Give it some time it will be fixed.

Offline flamey

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 10:30:49 pm »
Can anyone help?
read and did everything they told me to , but i just cant launch mythos , and im not IP blocked either.

Offline Korro

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 01:51:57 am »
They are using web launcher because at this time there is no way to buy $$ ingame so if you see it on site you might click it. (I think) Give it some time it will be fixed.

i actually had trouble finding out how to get bones x )

some post told me that t3coins are actually bones, but that was after googling - not finding something on the site

Offline adamsk8s

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 10:51:00 am »
to solve the launcher problems make sure you are running windows7 or windows vista and have the newest version of IE

Offline CptLMFAO

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 04:33:17 am »
for those who have launcher/game problem
do not even try to create a thread on forum there will be no success on being helped or something
DO not even try to send them mail regarding problems...like they write because you will get no reply...
do not try anything...JUST LEAVE.

Offline AutyPasty

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 07:27:49 am »
Shovan?, is that
for those who have launcher/game problem
do not even try to create a thread on forum there will be no success on being helped or something
DO not even try to send them mail regarding problems...like they write because you will get no reply...
do not try anything...JUST LEAVE.

Schovan?, is that you?

hmm, looks like the same drivel that used to get posted on EU
I dearly love a pasty, a 'ot leaky one;

With mayt, turmit and taty, h'onyon and parsley in 'un
The crus' be made weth suet, shaped like 'alf a moon;

Crinkly h'edges, freshly baked 'e es alway gone too soon!

Offline Masato2

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 05:34:40 pm »
For window 7 users, run the browser as administrator
Seriously, who with a funtional brain will do this ?
Secondly, how to launch the game ... Click on the Desltop Icon, a browser launches, I enter my Login/PW, click on "Launch Game" the browser minimzes and the game launches, and everything as an adminstrator. Thats opens enough security holes sized like a truck ... each. Only missing the Clown Car which would perectly fit into this process.

Offline Korro

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 05:49:35 pm »
Hmm, it feels like if you ever try to launch the game using firefox / chrome it fails, and that install will never be able to launch the game again. Re-install and only use IE, seems to have sorted my problems

Offline jukebox76

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 08:36:57 pm »
Don't forget to run browser as Administrator..! Think that portion needs to be highlighted. Or developers make a modification to allow it to be run without admin, which some other games already do.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 08:43:48 pm by jukebox76 »

Offline narmor

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 07:35:33 pm »
I'VE DONE EVERYTHING: Updated (I have Win7 and the 2010 C++ Version) + Run as Admin. Even tried to play it wih IE and doesn't even work that way. I'm using FF now, my main browser, and really can't believe this kind of stuff happens in 2012.

You either FIX the FF or Chrome issues with the browser or I'm uninstalling the game. Won't waste my time anymore with a poor optimized game full of BASIC bugs.

Also, the game used to work for me back when I had WinXP, but now I changed my computer and updated to 7, but always used FF.

Offline Motorbreath

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 04:09:01 am »
I'VE DONE EVERYTHING: Updated (I have Win7 and the 2010 C++ Version) + Run as Admin. Even tried to play it wih IE and doesn't even work that way. I'm using FF now, my main browser, and really can't believe this kind of stuff happens in 2012.

You either FIX the FF or Chrome issues with the browser or I'm uninstalling the game. Won't waste my time anymore with a poor optimized game full of BASIC bugs.

Also, the game used to work for me back when I had WinXP, but now I changed my computer and updated to 7, but always used FF.

ya i had to uninstall my XP and install ****ty vista for this game to work zzz
the developers r idiots for making it browser launched

Offline Trogdor

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 07:26:21 pm »
I have problems with my internet explorer, but I found how to run the updater still through the "Game Start" button
Ex:
Right when I log in I click the game start button? Nothing happens with the "Game Start" button.

The Tab Bar[whatever its called] that looks like this
News || Game Info || Community || Download || Support

Choose anything from News or Game Info
Ex:
News ||
      || Announcement ||

After the screen has loaded fully, choose the "Game Start" button again and hopefully your updaterun.exe
should open and you can continue to play the game.
[This is only for people who can't get past the start Game Start button] Hope this helps everyone  :)

Offline cry0tek

• Seriously?!
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 12:33:41 am »
Tried everything; the updater thingy works but after clicking Start Game, Mythos just crashes...  :'(