Author Topic: IP Block Issues  (Read 6191 times)

Offline SoniaYu

Re: IP Block Issues
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 01:16:09 pm »
Same as you Boobolz. From sg, and can't play since ytd.

mi from sg too, can play, just need to do this :)

http://mythosforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=1568.0

Offline Arealjerk

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 04:06:42 pm »
I cant get this to work. I am in the US. WTFFFFFFFFFFF

Offline [Moderator] Illumi

• Administrator
  • HeavenSworD
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 04:45:41 pm »

arealjerk, what's it saying or what's the error on your part?

HeavenSworD

Offline Gooby4500

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 10:48:05 pm »
Im having an IP block issue and I live in the US, lol whats up with that?

Offline CptLMFAO

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 03:33:44 am »
Why can't people from romania play...i got some buddies from there which i invited to play with me but they can't
i saw Republic of Moldova has Ip block issue
but what does Romania have to do with that.....they are 2 different countries...

Offline DeadlyGaze

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 09:45:04 am »
I was wondering if this game is ever going to be available for Estonians and if it will, would you mind telling me when ? I'd really love to try this game out and i feel violated for not having the chance. Furthermore I find it rather offensive that Estonia is grouped up with bunch countries who do not belong in the European Union (Latvia and Lithuania are only other two that belong there) from the list. And if it is not too much i'd love to know the reason behind banning the Estonians from enjoying this awesome-looking game.

Noticed fellow Estonian posting the same kind of problem. Isn't there any chance that estonians get moved to global Mythos because being forced under the Russian server is wrong not only culturally but historically as well and the fact that for most of the world we are just a small country next to Russia, doesn't matter that it would be really like that. Even though it is overlooked in history, Russians were the ones occuping us, not freeing and i am more than sure that there isn't even  5% of Estonian gamers who would ever join Russian servers in any game.

All in all, putting Estonia under the Russia server is a waste of great players, who have loads to bring for the in-game community.

Well that's just my two cents.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:51:50 am by DeadlyGaze »

Offline Ryouji

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 02:55:50 am »
hmm still getting blocked from the game in singapore

Offline [Moderator] Calligraphy

• Global Moderator
  • I'm your friendly neighborhood Calligraphy
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 03:32:55 am »
I was wondering if this game is ever going to be available for Estonians and if it will, would you mind telling me when ? I'd really love to try this game out and i feel violated for not having the chance. Furthermore I find it rather offensive that Estonia is grouped up with bunch countries who do not belong in the European Union (Latvia and Lithuania are only other two that belong there) from the list. And if it is not too much i'd love to know the reason behind banning the Estonians from enjoying this awesome-looking game.

Noticed fellow Estonian posting the same kind of problem. Isn't there any chance that estonians get moved to global Mythos because being forced under the Russian server is wrong not only culturally but historically as well and the fact that for most of the world we are just a small country next to Russia, doesn't matter that it would be really like that. Even though it is overlooked in history, Russians were the ones occuping us, not freeing and i am more than sure that there isn't even  5% of Estonian gamers who would ever join Russian servers in any game.

All in all, putting Estonia under the Russia server is a waste of great players, who have loads to bring for the in-game community.

Hi! Unfortunately, we have no information if Estonia will be unblocked any time soon. If it does, we will announce it as soon as possible. But as of now, us, moderators, can't really do much about IP issues. :(

Offline [Moderator] Calligraphy

• Global Moderator
  • I'm your friendly neighborhood Calligraphy
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 03:34:27 am »
hmm still getting blocked from the game in singapore

Could you try redownloading the client again? The one on our website?

You could also try this: http://mythos.t3fun.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?post_key=132&search_type=0&search_keyword=&page=1

Offline AutyPasty

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 03:35:25 am »
Is this the T3 equivalent of 'please re-boot' ?
I dearly love a pasty, a 'ot leaky one;

With mayt, turmit and taty, h'onyon and parsley in 'un
The crus' be made weth suet, shaped like 'alf a moon;

Crinkly h'edges, freshly baked 'e es alway gone too soon!

Offline ppl4beer

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 05:28:51 pm »

He say true. And why Lithuania are in block country list ? what reason ?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:30:22 pm by ppl4beer »

Offline ilty

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 01:58:19 am »
The message with the Korean letters is that supposed to be the IP block thing? I noticed a lot of people can't resolve this issue, what is the actual solution? Has anyone answered this properly? Updating microsoft components does NOT resolve this issue. Running with IE does NOT resolve this issue.

What is the deal here? Looks like no one is getting answers for this.

Offline B0ltne

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 09:40:00 am »
I am from Lithuania and it say's Ip block then like 5times in arrow it say's something korean help !!!

Offline CounterExile

• IGN: Kuruma
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 08:00:00 pm »
I am from Lithuania and it say's Ip block then like 5times in arrow it say's something korean help !!!

this sometimes happens when youve downloaded the installer for CBT instead of OBT but before redownloading, i suggest you do the other steps as stated here
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:02:18 pm by CounterExile »
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head,

they keep fallin'

trolololol

Offline halfgod

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 03:03:50 pm »
Please unblock Estonian IP , we will never go and play in russian srver we want to play in european server!!!