Author Topic: help me to be DPS..  (Read 2177 times)

Offline jrdn128

help me to be DPS..
« on: February 02, 2012, 09:34:04 am »
what skill tree should i use?? i want to be DPS

Offline Ryu

• My little Works
Re: help me to be DPS..
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 10:55:48 am »
i think it depends on tree... martialist and a bit of crimsonate, for me, are dps..the last (i don't remember the name) is the tree of summoning

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 12:21:57 am »
this post been here a while and only one comment thats poor, i never tried dps but ill give it my best shot.

Piercing flurry + Blood Might + Furious Focus (all maxed)
Razer Aura level 1 (ive been told you dont need any more than 1 just to proq the bleed)
other passives for stacking bleed

Blood Might works but it doesnt show the buff picture when you use it. Theres prob a few other skills like maybe adrenaline
rush when used will increase your atatck speed even more. any other skills im unsure of or cant think right now prob some passives for critics i would only assume.

Offline sphaaz

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 12:09:05 am »
Its useless being dps without lifesteal and massive dmg weapon and attackspeed.... trust me :)
you wanna max bloodmight, furious focus, 1 point piercingflurry and 6 or 8 in sever i dont remember anymore but max passive tohit more enemies, i dont know if new skillsistem allows for harden blood but if it does thats also a great one to max... max crits, and shards too... grind for lifesteal items kiss virgin mary if you get lifesteal gloves... and stack up lifesteal...

Most ppl dont know how it actually works (or worked atleast)... 2 items with 5% chance to steal 5% life = 10% chance to steal 10% life it actually stacks... :) life stolen is from dmg you deal to enemy... so thats most important and thats why logic says you wanna hit more than normal (aka piercing flurry) and ofc there was vampiric strike wich is a must also...

What can i say the ones who knew sphaaz he was healing while killing some relics (for example bamon) :)
ask scotty boy he knows :)

Offline Reiko

• Not a Troll. Really.
    • DevART Gallery
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 02:41:58 am »
Its useless being dps without lifesteal and massive dmg weapon and attackspeed.... trust me :)
you wanna max bloodmight, furious focus, 1 point piercingflurry and 6 or 8 in sever i dont remember anymore but max passive tohit more enemies, i dont know if new skillsistem allows for harden blood but if it does thats also a great one to max... max crits, and shards too... grind for lifesteal items kiss virgin mary if you get lifesteal gloves... and stack up lifesteal...

Most ppl dont know how it actually works (or worked atleast)... 2 items with 5% chance to steal 5% life = 10% chance to steal 10% life it actually stacks... :) life stolen is from dmg you deal to enemy... so thats most important and thats why logic says you wanna hit more than normal (aka piercing flurry) and ofc there was vampiric strike wich is a must also...

What can i say the ones who knew sphaaz he was healing while killing some relics (for example bamon) :)
ask scotty boy he knows :)

Lifesteal Percentages stack?!  :o

So THAT's why they don't have Skull-type Gems in game like D2. It'll be easily OP.  :-\

Offline Arnos1311

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 03:34:33 am »
if you just started .. imo blood sheet(?) > all   (@ lvl 39 u can respec)

-great range
-big aoe
-nice dmg
-more str more dmg

ure able to solo every ini @ ur lvl