Author Topic: Dungeon hunters is recruiting  (Read 2352 times)

Offline dawnfire

Dungeon hunters is recruiting
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:56:16 pm »
Dungeon hunters is looking for mature experienced mmo players to join our relaxed but active guild. No class restrictions prefer lvl 10+ but open to the right people. Currently run by the character known on the server as the "epic loot fairy" because of the free purple quality loots she has been handing out to players on the first day of OBT. send a whisper to Dawnfire or INFECTED for an invite.

christylimso

Re: Dungeon hunters is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:04:29 am »
I can't log in Dawn, sorry for the inactivity. This is Gutshot by the way. I can't get through the second password screen. I can't get into the character selection screen. :(

Offline dawnfire

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 01:57:07 am »
Hi Gutshot. I am sorry to hear you are having login issues. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game client? Also are you getting any error messages?  Let me know I will do my best to help you with the situation.

christylimso

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:26:39 am »
Error in connecting to server.
Unknowned error in patch occured.

I tried reinstalling, redownloading the client, but no good.

Offline dawnfire

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 04:58:22 pm »
Hi Christy! Have you tried deleting the entire t3fun and mythos folders after uninstalling? Alot of times patch errors occur when there is the wrong versions of files mixed with new versions of a patch, and deleting the folders helps. Try this and let me know.

Error in connecting to server.
Unknowned error in patch occured.

I tried reinstalling, redownloading the client, but no good.

christylimso

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 01:17:11 am »
Yeah, I did but still can't connect.  Sorry for being inactive... Save some marxman gears for me aight?

Offline dawnfire

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 10:08:58 pm »
Yeah, I did but still can't connect.  Sorry for being inactive... Save some marxman gears for me aight?

Not a problem.