Author Topic: +Luck.  (Read 800 times)

Offline Decibelriot

+Luck.
« on: February 06, 2012, 10:23:13 am »
Does anyone have information about how Luck stats affect the drop rate?:
*How it's managed in parties? [While soloing i get pretty decent Loot with my 150 luck stat, but while in party it's being decreased]
        *So the luck is being calculate as an average from all players in parties? Or Luck is being rolled from whoever killed mobs/ Opened chests in parties? 

*Does Luck affects Gem/Runestone drop rates?
*Does Luck affects item identification [Better chances of getting better stats?]

*Does +Luck works as percentage increase in magic find --> +1 luck = +1% Better chance of dropping valuable item instead of cheap white's. ??

*Does +Luck increases chances of dropping items? [Chances of dropping any item instead of nothing]

Offline Myth_Buster

Re: +Luck.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:42:09 pm »
I like your questions and want to know all of those things too.

I had to post because I am impressed with your +150 Luck stats. Is that done entirely through crafting and hole punching in gear?

Offline Decibelriot

Re: +Luck.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 01:51:24 pm »
It's not that difficult to achieve this much Luck.
All i did is crafted  8 armor pieces that can hold lvl 15 Heraldry. And then punched in Clover Leaf heraldry I - Which originally gives 5 luck, but after being tweaked it gives +17 Luck.
17*8 = 136 .. and the rest is from achievments. Hardest part was to get the equipment - wasted 10 Gold to craft lvl 10 Equipment. It's madness. But Clover Leaf heraldries are pretty cheap - 5 silver to maintain them for 1.5hours on all 8 armor pieces.
In the same day i made 100 Gold. Cheers to +Luck stat.