Try this also:
FOR A WINDOWS 7 USER (HOME VERSION)
just wanted to say that for me the steps given below helped me pass the error (making it super basic) found instructions at :http://mythosforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=88.0
1. go to the main folder -> if C: is the default then it should be C:\t3fun\mythos
2. then go to the "bin file" or c:\t3fun\mythos\bin
3. right click file "myth"
4. choose "troubleshooting compatibility"
5. it choose windows xp sp2 mode
it loaded for me
this is under a windows 7 user with a IE internet program under admin user mode
this was also copied from the main technical help http://mythosforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=88.0
Or this one:
1. Go to C:\t3fun\Mythos\bin.
2. Look for Myth.exe. Right-click and go to its properties.
3. Under the compatibility tab, run it as compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3, and check run as admin.