Author Topic: Str Red Hand Tips  (Read 5170 times)

Offline MoonStoneX

Str Red Hand Tips
« on: February 07, 2012, 05:51:11 pm »
I am thinking of making a Str Red hand Bloodletter. I am mostly looking for a Stat build, but a skill build would also be nice so I have something to work with. Idk if I should go Full Str or like 4 Str 1 Wis or something of that nature.

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Re: Str Red Hand Tips
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 02:50:58 am »
if your looking for stat build i dont think minions is the way to go about it they dont rely on any stats other than
+minion dmg etc on gear, how ever there is a skill on the red hand tree that uses wisdom = dmg. soooo if you pump all your
attributes into wisdom choose blood command along with minions you will have your self one fun build indeed.

This is not the most op build i dont think, i have messed about with a lot i never get bored of the wisdom build for BL

Red mist / wis=dmg
Blood command / wis=dmg
Blood might  / Increase dmg (works with red mist and blood command, needs stacked)
Bloodlings (no imps)
Blood rage (optional)
fur focus (optional) best
Hemorage (optional) pvp
ive not mentioned my exact build for wisdom BL but the above is just some tips on how to go about building wis BL.

There is a few other routes to take with wisdom blood letter, im sorry for not giving you advice on str red hand but
its pretty straight forward mate. spend enough STR to equip gears the rest goes into Vit and some wisdom to spawn the
minions. wisdom build has lower armour as  you need to equip pyro gear but the idea is ranged attacks.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:52:52 am by scotland »

Offline kawe

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:34:41 pm »
if you're figuring to be a STR builded bloodletter incase you want to reset and become a melee tank/dps (Martialist/Crimsonate) then go for this:

What stats to add?

Pure STR which means able to wear STR gears aswell as having high dps with the Blood sleet skill.

What skills to add?

Bloodlings MAX (minions  since you're pve player? Let them do the work for you and tank)  ((Anything below bloodling  that are passive max them out))

3p skills

Blood Sleet  > Blood storm > Concussion MAX (AoE 360 skill that is based off your skill level + STR)

Imps MAX (Not really the best as Scotland says, but if you prefer having them all over the place to kill for you then pick these for extra minions = more dps) ((anything below with passive max them out))

30p skill

Blood knight MAX + passives MAX (These cost 1000 mp and are only active for 1 minute, make sure to use them wisely such as bosses or tons of mobs) ((This skill works great if u am for summoner))

Leftover skills

It depends on what you want, strengthen your bloodlings ? go with Blood Rage and the passive Blood Fury so you can have that extra dps.
Don't forget that you have free skill reset untill lv 40+

Stats on gear

Minion Damage > Minion Life > Minion armour  (Damage comes first but when u get dual minion stats, go with DMG and life)
STR > Melee Damage bonus  (You won't be swinging with your weapon, have more STR to boost ur Blood sleet)
Critical strike chance + Critical damage bonus  (Crit are always useful)

« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 08:36:35 pm by kawe »

Offline nymph83

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 07:12:18 pm »
fyi i tried wiz build, then switched to str, tried martialist some [sucks], and this str build with minions, and bloodsleet/storm/concussion is amazing for levelling. [26 atm]

prob with wiz was the aoe uses corpses, the str one is stronger, uses less mana and gives you heavy armor and some melee.

the only drawback to going this route is that you spend more time backtracking to look at the loot on the ground then actually killing, you can literally run full pace through a dungeon spamming concussion while your minions cleanup the leftovers

Offline StephTheGadget

• I didn't do it deliberately.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 03:47:07 am »
the only drawback to going this route is that you spend more time backtracking to look at the loot on the ground then actually killing, you can literally run full pace through a dungeon spamming concussion while your minions cleanup the leftovers

oh boo hoo  ;D,  nice problem to have, see if you can bag some DM titles.

He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.

Offline nymph83

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 09:03:47 am »
[slight derail] idk how DM titles work, is it just a time attack to kill end boss? or do you need to kill all monsters,  or a combination?

Offline AutyPasty

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 10:04:40 am »
[slight derail] idk how DM titles work, is it just a time attack to kill end boss? or do you need to kill all monsters,  or a combination?

see here - [size=78%]http://mythosforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=2034.msg5544#msg5544[/size]
I dearly love a pasty, a 'ot leaky one;

With mayt, turmit and taty, h'onyon and parsley in 'un
The crus' be made weth suet, shaped like 'alf a moon;

Crinkly h'edges, freshly baked 'e es alway gone too soon!

Offline nalufei

• Hardcore Gamer
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 09:38:17 am »
See my stats at level 60 with a full STR RED HAND gear.

Just go to 300 STR points then after all points on HP.

If it can help players who want to make a RED HAND build.