Author Topic: Cinderblade Lamento  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Promey

Cinderblade Lamento
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:47:32 pm »
It is supposed to be near impossible to 1v1 against a ranged class as a cinderblade? I'm aware that I can blink around and slow with lavafield but the problem is that burning arc has such a long cast time (animation) for a melee skill that the opponent can run away b4 my skill goes off.

Offline Sender

• [Moderator]Sender
Re: Cinderblade Lamento
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:49:39 pm »
lol noob

Offline Promey

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 12:19:05 am »
THE GAMES RIGGED SENDER!

Offline Reiko

• Not a Troll. Really.
    • DevART Gallery
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 01:44:41 am »
It is supposed to be near impossible to 1v1 against a ranged class as a cinderblade? I'm aware that I can blink around and slow with lavafield but the problem is that burning arc has such a long cast time (animation) for a melee skill that the opponent can run away b4 my skill goes off.

+1

We do have Brilliant Aura, Thermal Screen, and Phoenix though. But yeah, if we can't hit 'em, we may as well just forfeit.

Offline Korro

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 02:45:57 am »
Sorry

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 04:53:11 am »
your playing the class wrong... maybe. Also do you have any sort of melee speed, coz i can make my arc spin very fast indeed.

The class is not made for for tank just remember that, cinders job is to max dps in a very very short ammount of time while
trying to maintain survivability.

any type of pvp pyro should have space divider no matter if your str or wis based (if not speed achievs)

LF + space divider + arc

if you make succesfull hit with LF you need to teleport towards him with space divider, as soon as you push space divider hot
key you need to push and hold arc, as you come of of the divide arc will already be in animation.

you need to time your phoenix along with Thermal screen, the cinder class may offer high dmg but it most certainly is not easy to play, good luck.

one more thing to note.... most of cinders dmg comes from the critical buff and you dont have time to stack that in lamento.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:00:03 am by scotland »

Offline Sender

• [Moderator]Sender
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 10:04:24 am »
get that meteor **** it hit me for like 30k D:

Offline Reiko

• Not a Troll. Really.
    • DevART Gallery
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 06:29:23 pm »
your playing the class wrong... maybe. Also do you have any sort of melee speed, coz i can make my arc spin very fast indeed.

The class is not made for for tank just remember that, cinders job is to max dps in a very very short ammount of time while
trying to maintain survivability.

any type of pvp pyro should have space divider no matter if your str or wis based (if not speed achievs)

LF + space divider + arc

if you make succesfull hit with LF you need to teleport towards him with space divider, as soon as you push space divider hot
key you need to push and hold arc, as you come of of the divide arc will already be in animation.

you need to time your phoenix along with Thermal screen, the cinder class may offer high dmg but it most certainly is not easy to play, good luck.

one more thing to note.... most of cinders dmg comes from the critical buff and you dont have time to stack that in lamento.

Nice! Will try ASAP. :D

Offline l33t10n9

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 08:20:08 pm »
hey i played cinderblade too, if you want to kill ranger, simply add some movement speed, try to use a staff rather than 2 swords or axes if you want fast cast. I know staff is for wis, that's a little risk i think, still thinking how to fix that. Although, try to teleport and use the previous method to kill them. I like alot of its buffs

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 09:56:12 am »
movement speed = win

Offline Momentary

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 08:25:17 pm »
is burning arc a melee dmg or spell dmg skill? or neither?