Author Topic: Alrighty then!  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Dasbochit

Alrighty then!
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:12:45 pm »
Finally, I am able to play this excellent game again. I plan on playing a Bloodletter, and am looking for a good guild of people to kick things off with. I am going to be able to log in every day, I learn fast (in case there happen to actually be cookie cutter builds in here, which I've never ran into in the European version), and I have experience playing the game. I usually know what I'm doing, but sometimes I will ask the odd question if I have forgotten something or this version differs from the other one I played. I will, however, warn you that I can be a bit of a nutter. I am known for "spicing up" guild chat in any MMO I play because of my hilarious antics. Right now I'm updating the game, so it may be about an hour or so before I can actually play. When everything launches, I will include usernames to my character(s) for invites.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you in game!

Edit: Character name is Dasbochit.

Last Edit: I noticed there's a freaking stamina system now. I won't be playing very often until they remove it. I'm very disappointed.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:38:13 am by Dasbochit »

Offline AutyPasty

Re: Alrighty then!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 04:21:34 am »
I learn fast (in case there happen to actually be cookie cutter builds in here, which I've never ran into in the European version),

huh?, no cookie cutter builds on EU, did you play the same game as me?

I will, however, warn you that I can be a bit of a nutter. I am known for "spicing up" guild chat in any MMO I play because of my hilarious antics.

oh god :(, please don't join the guild I'm a member of :/
I dearly love a pasty, a 'ot leaky one;

With mayt, turmit and taty, h'onyon and parsley in 'un
The crus' be made weth suet, shaped like 'alf a moon;

Crinkly h'edges, freshly baked 'e es alway gone too soon!

Offline Dasbochit

Re: Alrighty then!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 06:25:11 pm »
I learn fast (in case there happen to actually be cookie cutter builds in here, which I've never ran into in the European version),

huh?, no cookie cutter builds on EU, did you play the same game as me?

I will, however, warn you that I can be a bit of a nutter. I am known for "spicing up" guild chat in any MMO I play because of my hilarious antics.

oh god :(, please don't join the guild I'm a member of :/

I honestly don't remember there being a "right way" to build a character back then. I did whatever and still came out on top.

And if you're going to be an ass, don't reply.