Author Topic: Material Prices  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Trogdor

Material Prices
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:58:05 pm »
Alluring items such as grave dust/shadow dust with high costs while all the other items in the material merchant are much cheaper.
I'll name a few and their prices>
Grave Dust>1 Gold [Other items in the shop cost 1 silver]
Shadow Dust>1 Gold [Other items in the shop for cheaper]
LaurelFiber> 50 Silver [Other items for 1-5 silver]

Did the devs add accidental numbers/wrong prices for these items...MORE PROOF~

Sage Powder[Crafting]
Requires>1 Grave Dust
              >1...umm I forget  ???

Anyway, Sage Powder costs 44 copper at the store. Now tell me why 1 gold>44 copper through crafting is beyond my understanding. Please explain this  :P

Offline Reiko

• Not a Troll. Really.
    • DevART Gallery
Re: Material Prices
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 10:40:00 pm »
Alluring items such as grave dust/shadow dust with high costs while all the other items in the material merchant are much cheaper.
I'll name a few and their prices>
Grave Dust>1 Gold [Other items in the shop cost 1 silver]
Shadow Dust>1 Gold [Other items in the shop for cheaper]
LaurelFiber> 50 Silver [Other items for 1-5 silver]

Did the devs add accidental numbers/wrong prices for these items...MORE PROOF~

Sage Powder[Crafting]
Requires>1 Grave Dust
              >1...umm I forget  ???

Anyway, Sage Powder costs 44 copper at the store. Now tell me why 1 gold>44 copper through crafting is beyond my understanding. Please explain this  :P

They be trolling?  :P

Offline jerkolas

Re: Material Prices
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 03:50:46 am »
I have been playing this game for 2 days...and so far it seems like a game I could really enjoy...BUT...I love crafting in games, and the crafting system in this game seems like it could be pretty cool....but the Material prices are ruining the crafting for me...To craft a moderate mana potion it costs like 200x more than it does to buy it from the vendor...

Notice how there are virtually no posts in the crafting section of the forums? thats because people do not want to craft with the way it is broken right now.

My character is lvl 27 and I need 6 grave dust in order to do my next crafting quest...I can either pay 6 gold (which is rediculous) or I can make an alt and get him to lvl 11 to go do the lowest level runegates to farm them.  There is no other possible way for me to get the materials because I'm too high of level.