Author Topic: Pyromancer build?  (Read 3491 times)

Offline flipguy

Pyromancer build?
« on: February 16, 2012, 02:30:55 pm »
Just wondering how I should allocate my stats on my pyromancer. Should I add just enough str to wear a certain equipment and add the rest to wisdom?
I'm mainly focusing on coal master and flamecaster tree.

Thank you in advance :)

Offline CounterExile

• IGN: Kuruma
Re: Pyromancer build?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:23 pm »
im a pyromancer myself but i built it mainly on attack, so that's 90% wisdom and 10% hp.
I dont know if that's the right build though it's my playstyle. :D
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head,

they keep fallin'

trolololol

Offline Korro

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 09:36:21 am »
Just wondering how I should allocate my stats on my pyromancer. Should I add just enough str to wear a certain equipment and add the rest to wisdom?
I'm mainly focusing on coal master and flamecaster tree.

Thank you in advance :)

You shouldn't be adding any points into STR if you're flamecaster / coalsmasher. The idea of adding just enough points to wear your equipment is for endgame - be it for PvP or more survival in relics, but then you add the spare points into vit. The advantage of going wisdom for those 2 trees is the big mana pool and certain skills scaling and increasing their damage with your wisdom. Im not sure that STR/WIS is a good combo, as STR only very slightly increases your survival.. Im somewhat sure you mistyped

Offline KaeC

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 11:51:08 am »
Isn't strength only viable if you're speccing as a cinderblade?  Other than that tree I don't see where strength would even be helpful in the other two trees.

Offline CounterExile

• IGN: Kuruma
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 09:24:57 pm »
maybe he was pertaining to armor requirements and are planning to wear BL armors for the sake of defense? so unsure about this :D
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head,

they keep fallin'

trolololol