Author Topic: Some help would be appreciated :)  (Read 1819 times)

Offline flipguy

Some help would be appreciated :)
« on: February 16, 2012, 03:36:33 pm »
Hi,

I'm planning to make a human bloodletter i need help on a couple of things.

How should I allocate my stats? if i want to focus on martialist and crimsonate? Is Dex needed or should I jus go for 4str 1wis?

If I want to focus on dps + lifesteal would it be better to wear a 2h? or dual wield? if i have life steal on both my 1h weapons would that stack?

Offline Reiko

• Not a Troll. Really.
    • DevART Gallery
Re: Some help would be appreciated :)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 08:24:44 pm »
Focus on STR since it's THE main stat. If you want to use 2H halberds and stuff, then you should add DEX to meet the requirements for the next weapon. If you want to DPS (usually crimsonate mains), then maybe you'd like to try 2H equips.

Also, I heard that lifesteal on any equips would stack. Not sure though as I haven't tested it myself.

Offline sunofabeach

• Go forward and multiply!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:23:37 am »

How should I allocate my stats? if i want to focus on martialist and crimsonate? Is Dex needed or should I jus go for 4str 1wis?

Just an opinion, for martialist it would be nice if you go HP and STR. Nice tanker build. Then use double wep str type or high damage wep + high armored shield.

For crimsonate, some wisdom needed because it has many active skills, some dex to use high damage poleaxes, then all to str.. pvp type..

Offline flipguy

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 05:50:07 pm »
Thanks for the advice :)