Author Topic: Tank Crimsonate  (Read 2143 times)

Offline limhuot

Tank Crimsonate
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:42:53 pm »
I really like playing tank class, but at the same time I want to be able to solo a lot of places. I'm not planning to go Two-handed weapon, most likely just One-handed with a shield. I was wondering if it's possible to go with Crimsonate skill tree, and still be able to tank while draining HP from mobs and enemies. Or should I just go with Martialist since the skill and damage isn't so bad for that skill tree.

Feel free to post the useful skills that I should max out and which I should left alone, I'm kinda new to this game and I have no clue what I'm doing x.x Please and Thank you.

Offline [Moderator] Nemesis

• Global Moderator
  • Let the light disseminate to the center core...
Re: Tank Crimsonate
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 03:32:21 pm »
Well, a little hybrid but it's okay to follow that. In fact, i foresee that kind of build to be a flexible one because you can duel nicely because of the crimsonate skills while having a heavy armored character although commonly, tanks go martialist because of the skills that thickens your character. And most likely, their build is HP + STR. Maybe you can just provide your character with good armor or life stealing weapon..

Offline limhuot

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 09:32:54 pm »
Yeah I'm just curious if the life stealing skills would compensate for the lack of defensive skills. Also I'm currently putting 4 STR and 1 VIT, should I change it to 3 STR and 2 VIT?

Offline Korro

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 12:52:45 am »
Yeah I'm just curious if the life stealing skills would compensate for the lack of defensive skills. Also I'm currently putting 4 STR and 1 VIT, should I change it to 3 STR and 2 VIT?

What you should do instead is reach 51 and use your attribute reset. Then look at the lowest STR requirement to wear any piece of equipment, reach that, put on that piece (provided it boosts STR), then add however many points for the next piece, and hop that way till you can wear everything. Then the rest into vit.

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 04:31:54 am »

What you should do instead is reach 51 and use your attribute reset. Then look at the lowest STR requirement to wear any piece of equipment, reach that, put on that piece (provided it boosts STR), then add however many points for the next piece, and hop that way till you can wear everything. Then the rest into vit.

expert advice