Author Topic: Item Shop  (Read 785 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Item Shop
« on: November 25, 2011, 04:23:03 pm »
just trying to dig see if i can get any info on the item shop, will there be an item shop to purchase things like Repair Aids, Exp Potions etc etc.

If so will the currency be bones and will the prices be as stupid as mythos Europe =D.
When i was in the mythos europe beta proccess they told every one they could Vote on what went on the item shop so it would not Ruin the player base or game functions to much, well i didnt see a single thing we voted for it all ended up being company run money making scheme to max there profits.

I understand there has to be item shops to keep some game servers paid for, but please learn from the mistakes of mythos europe dont be adding like 50 ID items  for stupid price of over 100 bones (100 bones 5 euro 8$*), when i load up mythos russia they have the exact same price but offer 500 ID items, that looks a lil beter even tho its still to much for id item.

all of what was said above was pure example sorry if my currency convert is wrong but its just example.
if there is an item shop i hope its a good on this time, and if theres no item shop OMG even beter =)

Offline Raziel

Re: Item Shop
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 03:48:02 am »
Scotland is right tracks on this!
Bones should be cheap.
As i play on mythos russian servers, there are socket drillers also to put extra socket on items (rings, armor  etc..)
But those are really expensive. Too much in my opionin