Author Topic: FAILURE IN PATCHING!?  (Read 9333 times)

Offline Air1ne

FAILURE IN PATCHING!?
« on: February 28, 2012, 01:38:45 am »
seriously what a horrible way to make a game in which after I patch the game it keeps telling me failure in patching and game will npt launch.  seriously you guys should of made it like everyone else to log into a game not through a web browser.  in my opinion you guys have failed "us" as in us the players hprrobly

Offline [Moderator] Naoe

• Global Moderator
  • 愛の戦士
Re: FAILURE IN PATCHING!?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 01:51:00 am »
Hey there! Please check out the Tech Issues FAQs.

You can try the steps here as well:

*If you get an error with Korean characters (translation: "Patch Failed to Execute"):
     a.   Check your installer version. It should be Mythos_Setup_ENG_120130.exe. If you're using the earlier CBT version, Download and install the Mythos_Setup_ENG_120130.exe installer.
     b.   Update your Adobe Flash player and your computer's ActiveX controls (if you're using IE 6).
     c.      Log-in though the Mythos Global Homepage and click "Game Start".

*Alternative:
     a.   Go to C:\t3fun\Mythos\bin (or wherever you installed Mythos) and run Updater.exe (or UpdaterRun) to launch and patch the game.
     b.   Click the "Go Home" button and it should open Internet Explorer.
     c.      Close the launcher, Log-in to that page and click Game Start.

Please behave.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Offline nextrosax

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:05:37 am »
I too have this problem, done the above steps and still no improvement. Logging in via site says i have a failure in patching, logging in Via Updater crashes. Never have i seen such a poorly designed game. You do realise the more people who quit early means they will tell others how poor it is which will mean you will never get going. One of the MANY things that were clearly not thought about before launching this game lol. And now like MANY others im off to play a game that works as opposed to wasting another hour trying to get this poor excuse of a game to launch lmao xD

Offline nalufei

• Hardcore Gamer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 06:13:19 am »
Maybe you should MD5 / SHA the .exe and explain why and how to check ?

Offline Dark_ing

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 10:58:31 am »
Well... for all users with win7 and FF... failure in patching? Finaly can solve it, run ff.exe as Admin and take the web game, enter ip, pass. Second, ip, pass... Then go to C:\t3fun\Mythos\bin (or wherever you installed game) and run Updater.exe as Admin, then update all, go web and enter Game Start, if you dont see "failure in patching" press Start and play ^^

Offline ifur555im666

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 12:44:18 pm »
NEVERMIND, I RESTARTED MY COMPUTER AND I GET THE GOD DAMN MESSAGE AGAIN AND I'M OBNOXIOUSLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM A MOTHER ****ING LAUNCHER T3 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:49:10 pm by ifur555im666 »

Offline alabaster33

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 06:43:57 pm »
This worked for me:

1. Open the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer and go to http://mythos.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx.
2. On this page login and click "Game Start". This should run the Mythos Updater.
3. Click the "Start" button in the updater window after the game updates.