Author Topic: Bloodletter Information  (Read 3211 times)

Offline [Moderator] Calligraphy

• Global Moderator
  • I'm your friendly neighborhood Calligraphy
Bloodletter Information
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:50:55 pm »
Bloodletters are melee fighters that exhibit exceptional sword-fighting skills and boast tough constitutions because of their superior strength. They are unmatched in close combat and can cause enemies to bleed to their painful deaths. They can also use their blood or the blood of their enemies to unleash devastating explosions or to summon minions to aid them in battle.

Stats
Bloodletters are naturally gifted with high STR and VIT to be able to do outstanding physical damage and withstand even the most dangerous beatings.

Cyclops-Bloodletter   25   20   25   10
Gremlin-Bloodletter   23   22   23   12
Human-Bloodletter   23   18   27   12
Satyr-Bloodletter   21   20   25   14

Race
Cyclops has the largest STR among the four races so a Bloodletter focusing on physical damage will most likely be a Cyclops. On the other hand, humans have the most VIT among the four races. A tanking Bloodletter may also opt to be a human.

Skills
The three skill trees available for Bloodletters are Martialist, Crimsonate, and Red Hand. Typical Martialist skills are those that boost damage, making them a ferocious melee damager. Crimsonate, on the other hand, enhances longevity by boosting defense and life. Red Hand bloodletters make use of summoned demons and imps to aid them in battle.

Equipment
Since Bloodletters are typically close-combat fighters, melee weapons are usually used. They can use two swords, maces, hammers, or use a shield on one hand for extra defense.

But thatís not all
Bloodletters can be typically seen as a basic melee tanker. However, there is more to them than that. Experiment different builds and see what you like the most. The bloodletter class is definitely not just restricted to Cyclops and Humans. They need not have to be strong but stupid in terms of stats. And they donít have to wield melee weapons.

Experiment and explore! Who knows? You might just meet a wand-wielding Satyr Bloodletter with insane amount of WIS, owning the bosses of different dungeons.

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Re: Bloodletter Information
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:27:56 am »
can you explain to me what the bottom tier skills are, the yellow looking ones.  Are they a temp boost to active skills.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 11:29:27 am by scotland »

Offline StephTheGadget

• I didn't do it deliberately.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 12:10:32 pm »
Hmm, I remember some new tier 30 skills appearing after a patch on RU [it added the Ice Horn Plateau and raised the lvl cap to 60]

Now I didn't have a BL at the time so can't comment specifically, but two new skills appeared for the Gadget.

Sadly these were so bugged that they were removed at the next patch a week later :(

He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 04:46:50 pm »
hmm so what are they then =p two must be passive right and one a skill ?
it loosk like crimson and martialist have skills from each others tree yet red hand has minion logo so i got no idea =d
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:48:54 pm by scotland »

Offline StephTheGadget

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 06:03:03 pm »
most likely

for the gadget, one was an electric cannon of some sort [cost 5k mana to set one  :o], the other was a support to increase the damage.

from what I can tell [didn't waste any skill points on either thankfully :)] you could set the cannon down, but it never ever fired at anything. lol

He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 10:40:26 am »
5k mana lmao ! some people dont even have 5k mana ^^

Offline StephTheGadget