Author Topic: Do Suppression Widgets Stack?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline badtzmytho

Do Suppression Widgets Stack?
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:38:27 am »
Do they stack slows on the same target? Can someone confirm if there's a cap on the slow?

Offline clive

Re: Do Suppression Widgets Stack?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 08:14:15 pm »
I want to know that too. Maybe stephthegadget can answer. XD Or someone else.

Offline StephTheGadget

• I didn't do it deliberately.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 04:00:30 am »
afaik, Supression Widgets do stack on bosses.

I guess there would be little point in them for a boss fight otherwise  ;)

As for a cap, I really don't know. All I do know is you can inrease the number you have through skill gems

He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.

Offline Bunnz

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 09:51:50 pm »
supression widgets don't seem to be a good choice anyway, as obviously they don't work on some boss mobs; imho a waste of skill points :(

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 02:37:18 pm »
quik question if any one that knows can asnwer, do they effect the dmg of flame sentry and lightning turret

Offline clive

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 03:54:54 am »
If the last skill for the suppression widget is gotten, I think they should affect the damage of flame sentries and lightning turret. If it's maxed, for example, it decreases enemy resistance by 24. This would surely have an effect since the enemy will get -24 fire and lightning resistance.

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 12:08:12 pm »
yea I just wanted to know before I spent 655g on a respec =p, I have done so much testing on the gadget its not even funny.
Non the less I checked it out and there is a small dmg bonus, Im not sure if its actually worth spending skill points just
to get that tiny bit of extra dmg but I cant see what other skill I would replace it with.

Although that being said these little guys actually help a lot in crystal defence and that is exelent for me as I really enjoy
playing that mini game and would like to encourage more players to take part in crystal defence, guide coming soon =o

Offline Bunnz

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 10:51:24 pm »
655 g for a respec? no problem, sell some nice slotted +minion damage ring  ;) - apart from that, i am looking forward to the crystal defense guide as i am some total newbie about that, i actually never tried and afaik the only reward you can get is a nice spot in the cd ranking - or am i wrong?

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 11:55:11 am »
the best players are supposed to get buffs that reset every week after maint just like guild buffs I doubt they will ever turn them on at this rate

Offline Bunnz

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 09:48:45 pm »
the best players are supposed to get buffs that reset every week after maint just like guild buffs I doubt they will ever turn them on at this rate
i see... hmmm, well, "supposed to get" obviously means you don't get those buffs at the moment  ;) .
But as those mini games (esp Dungeon Master) can be fun indeed, maybe some idea for a renewed Crystal Defence reward: I guess many players who like Mythos because of the H'n'Sl don't like the pvp aspect or at least they don't go for it - yes, this includes me :), so my idea is: players should get Lamento points for the attack waves they survive, so in the end both PVE fans and PVP fans will get the chance to buy stuff at Lamento merchant - and, hey, t3fun, that should be quite easy to implement  ;).

Offline Bunnz

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 08:50:51 pm »
Update (as i stumbled upon my old posts  ;) ): Surpression Widgets are a good choice at lvl 60, especially when playing in a party. When maxed, surpression widget will add +24 % vulnerability on the mob for all (elemental) damage. They are effective in solo play too, if the mobs are stunned or baubled. If the mob can't be fixed at a spot, they aren't that effective, as they move too slow and will loose contact to the target. The effects of the widgets don't stack.