Author Topic: BL Wisdom build  (Read 3075 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
BL Wisdom build
« on: November 25, 2011, 05:09:19 pm »
i was bored and i know a lot of people on these forums might not know what Mythos actually is or even looks like lol, as they where given links via mmo sites, so heres a picture of my Blood letter wisdom Build. Funny enough this pic was taken one day before mythos europe shut down.
Please forgive the graphics my pc is very low performance.

As you can see i am Warrior class that equips Mage or Pyro gears wielding scepters with minion stats, the skills i used had tick rate with small area Wis = DMG. I used minions to help aid me in battle (minion stats come from gears not STR)
Believe it or not this build was actually able to Tank mobs or bosses very well with such low hp as you can see only 23k HP
most of the good tanks on mythos had over 50k HP how ever i could activate a skill for even more HP up to 35K im sure, some bosses where still able to 1 hit me on the off chance.
This is a complete Hybrid class spanning over 3 skill Trees im not exactly sure if ill be able to make this class again with the New tier tree patch.
EDIT: I just had a look on the Skill calc its impossible for me to create this class again that blows =(
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 06:08:11 pm by scotland »

Offline Reiko

• Not a Troll. Really.
    • DevART Gallery
Re: BL Wisdom build
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 10:21:23 pm »
Never knew that was possible. What do you do there? Pure summon build?

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 01:06:35 pm »
Oh man i looved this build sooo much honestly i was the dmger.
No i only spent in bloodings and blood rage imps where not needed nor any thing else on that tree cept crimson mark.

chucking flasks about bleeding enemy on more than 10k tick with 25 critics, at the same time 6 minions doing over 3k dmg each( that was low minion dmg it can go higher), But the new tier tree patch has completely messed up this build and ive not checked for a work around yet.

Offline mati1989r

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 01:39:33 pm »
Build a fantastic but under exp and bossy:)
for pvp needs a moobs ... Unfortunately, the current hybrid mythosie will not profitable ... but now developed in CBT who build in August to check on the bank:) definitely a dungeon master ^ greet
Nick    - Aseroi/Nashua/Qeshua    I Come From Polish!
Class  - Bloodletter2x/Marksman       Europe Rulez !
Race   - Nimrod/Gremlin/Satyr                    
Lvl      - 12/51/35
Guild  - OnlyPoland

Offline kaito2109

• DetectiveD
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 02:06:03 am »
Build a fantastic but under exp and bossy:)
for pvp needs a moobs ... Unfortunately, the current hybrid mythosie will not profitable ... but now developed in CBT who build in August to check on the bank:) definitely a dungeon master ^ greet

I can't fully understand what mati1989r is tryin' to say  :o
But it's quite fun readin' it! :D  ;D :P
peace mati1989r, I don't mean any harm hehehe  ;)

Mada mada dane