Author Topic: This class  (Read 4253 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Re: This class
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 03:14:12 pm »
i 4got to mention a few things, if you choose two 1h weaps your going to strike enemy twice its ok dmg you can use shield aswell.
But 2h is a bit of a beatch as you need some dex, if you dont want to be bound to dex achievs then spending attribute points should be taken with care, if you choose to stack +dex achievs for 2h you wont be able to remove them for + luck etc etc

Burning arc is hard anoying you loose loads of mana and im sure that mana on mob death skill is rubbish, who needs that when your 1v1 with ha boss good luck i had a blast with this build.

Offline Freezing

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 02:45:05 am »
hey wondering is Burning Arc count as melee damage,spell damage or both? and for gears should i grab melee damage bonus or spell damage bonus?

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 11:30:31 am »
melee dmg with added fire, the spell dmg skills wont work with it other than lava field (weakness to fire) dont need passive meteors

Offline enguy

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 10:43:56 pm »
I'm a Pyromancer using Serpents, 2 handed wand.

I've been soloing level 18 Green Runes all day [I'm level 16 at the moment].

HP is around 5k, Mana is over 12k.

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 03:39:57 pm »
im not sure what those serpents are like in gobal mate ive never even seen them with skill gems added but im sure there pants =D but dont take my word for it as my word is some one elses.

I loved pyro before they nerfed cinder wall, along with all speed achievements + space divider (teleport)
i would cast the cinder wall (line of fire) teleport to other end and kite repeat. Sun god would be dead in less than 2 mins solo when lvl cap was 50, at 55 with nerfed cinder its still easy solo if you find good rhythm just takes longer.

imo cinder didnt need nerf if you manage to obtain +5 gems for it why shouldn't you be rewarded with that high tick and critical.
There is other skills that do far more dmg than cinderwall, it  forced most of the pyros to use flame fist or some other crappy play style =D.
that is when i quit playing the pyro.

Offline sphaaz

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 09:00:09 pm »
As for cinderblade, crits were 85k-100k still some mobs couldnt be onehitted...
kaj took a specific "weapon" smelted to lvl 13 to test... and for good cinderblades
there was the best one there is called flarestar but ofc noone here would know him...

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 08:23:23 am »
sphaaaz FFS lol your not supposed to tell people the actual DMG cmon dude lol....