Author Topic: Mystic Cube  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Aesza

Mystic Cube
« on: March 11, 2012, 08:51:02 pm »
Is there a site to where it lists all the possibilities?  :-\

Thank you in advanced.

Offline clive

Re: Mystic Cube
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 11:45:17 pm »
I want to know that too. Maybe someone can make a guide for it? Or we can compile the information from various players who have tried doing lots of mystic cube combinations.

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 01:32:15 am »
id like to submit my data but it would apear most of it is fkin random lol.... for example today i cubed 3 legendry Rifles and the
cube spat out a 1h dex yellow item..... emm how the fook does that work LOL.

The germans did have an item combination list its now no doubt lost with the shutdown of eu forums.
I thought the cube made the opposite of what you put in but i have managed to cube 3 pistols and got another pistol...
the same goes for three rings ( 3 rings = 1 necklace) but i have managed to create a ring from x3 rings... =/

The only relevant information i can submit is that you will only be able to xmute items to your lvl, you wont create a lvl 48 item
if your lvl 36.
I would love to make a low lvl ALT and try some combinations to get some shirts as im sure we all know there is no high lvl
shirts in the game right now, so my lvl 51's will never be able to combine a shirt untill the missing level ranges are added.

I have not managed to get a socket driller from any other quality item other than legendry to date, that being said ive not tried enough Epic items in the cube some guildys have but no one has got a driller from any thing other than legendry items.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:09:50 am by scotland »

Offline nalufei

• Hardcore Gamer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 03:19:02 am »
I would love to make a low lvl ALT and try some combinations to get some shirts as im sure we all know there is no high lvl
shirts in the game right now, so my lvl 51's will never be able to combine a shirt untill the missing level ranges are added.

Mmmmmm, i never think about that ;(
that's a good idea :)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 09:11:14 am »
I was going to but holding out for the patch, as the moderators would say "lets wait and see".