Classes > Gadgeteer

Grenadier build, is it still viable in this version?

(1/2) > >>

CatchThis:
i used to play on the eu version before it shut down,reached lvl 50 fairly fast and then got bored,but i started playing again now.

K, so im thinking of spamming latchbomb, i know thats still a solid skill to use,but i dont know how effective bauble trap is anymore,when i played it was bugged so it only needed 1 point,with more points in it it kinda uses too much mana and its only good in pve so im thinking of not using it at all since i wont be needing it untill im high level but then flametrap would be more difficult to use.

also i dunno if latchbomb damage is affected by the suppression widget debuff
I never used Noxious grenade cause it used too much mana and its dmg was lower :P

So please share your thoughts on the matter :P

i basically wanna make it again just to say : Catch a grenade for me! Run in front of a flame for me,yah yah:D
edit:****! just found out latchbomb was nerfed! but nerfed how? in damage or in range? god dang it,my eyes popped like i was trying really hard to take a dump wile saying Fuuu...2 min later..uuuuck! im probably breaking the rules with my first post! GJ for me ,yay!

AutyPasty:
well, Bauble has been nerfed to hell, not really of any use even when maxed in all three tiers :/

StephTheGadget:
If you want to make Grenadier viable, you got to go full wisdom.
That being the case, the mana cost for nox nade shouldn't really be a problem.
Hell there were some wiz gadgets on EU with more wisdom than pyros :)

CatchThis:
heh i know that,i was full wisdom :) did more dmg than pyros too ^_^ but the downside is the grenadier skills arent that flashy :D or spamable since it takes a second or two to inflict that dmg it evens out with pyros,well it used too since they have summon that can tank while we run around in circles :P
im not really sure if nox grenade can compete with flametrap ,im gonna try it at around lvl 30-40 tough and see where it gets me

StephTheGadget:
good luck with that :)

All I know is marksman is a lot harder since they killed bauble :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version