Author Topic: Tinkerer Minion Stat Gear  (Read 1650 times)

Offline NetBlaise

Tinkerer Minion Stat Gear
« on: April 02, 2012, 07:59:32 pm »
I'm making a Tinkerer Gad atm. Using the build from Korro http://mythosforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=1783.0.  I would like to no where can I get Minion Stat Gear? The +damage, + health, +armor, +minion count, etc.. Also what weapon carrier these stats? I no Str gear has these stats. Does wisdom gear have this stat also? Now when it comes to the +1. +2. +3 minion count where can i find this at? I think it only comes on necklace's and rings maybe. Also will it count towards Torrents and Teslas?

Offline clive

Re: Tinkerer Minion Stat Gear
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 11:22:34 pm »
All gears can have minion stats. It doesn't matter whether it's STR, DEX, or WIS based since all three classes have viable summoner builds.

For weapons, I would suggest two wands. Staff, I believe, is more for Cinderblades because I noticed that Staff stats usually contains a lot of _% chance to ___ when hitting, which is not needed for Tinkers. Tinkers need as much minion damage as possible and two wands can provide that. Two pistols are also not recommended because I haven't seen pistols with minion stats.

For plus minion count, I think some necklaces can provide that. However, it's mostly through a skill gem which you can craft using the scroll/parchment/blueprint that you get from relic runs, a few other materials, and a very rare magic rune crest. It acts like a jewel that you can place in sockets but it increases the level of the skill instead.