Author Topic: Stamina Regen Guide.  (Read 2580 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Stamina Regen Guide.
« on: April 02, 2012, 10:09:13 pm »
1. Get a low level player to invite you to a party (15 levels or lower).
2. Dungeon Helper Mode should apear on the party pictures providing the newbie is a low enough level.
3. Let the lower level enter the dungeon and you follow after he/she has entered.

If you meet the requirements to be a dungeon helper, when inside a dungeon every kill they or You make will Regenerate your
stamina on an average rate. Its best to choose dungeons with loads of mobs for a beter regen rate.
You will NOT recieve any EXP or loot above blue (Its rare but you can get other quality's above blue).
You can check how much your stamina Regens by pushing C.

If you have 0 stamina you will NOT be able to gain Exp from monsters, It also hinders your quality drops 99.99% of the time
you will not get loot above Blue quality (you can get above blue quality but its very rare).
You can still enter dungeons with 0 stamina to complete your quests, and you can still gain exp from the Quest reward
including Daily Quest Exp reward.
For the higher levels with 0 stamina wishing to enter a Relic Dungeon. The main Relic Boss will still drop those relic gems
and im pretty sure they still drop Tier 10 materials as well, how ever they will not drop set gear when you have 0 stamina.

ENJOY.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 10:26:46 am by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline Bunnz

Re: Stamina Regen Guide.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 10:51:36 pm »
A cool guide, thank you once again - but as the stamina system is a feature that possibly turns off new players,  u might add some kind of introduction explaining that stamina won't be a problem for new players until they hit the level cap and/or start doing relics (or play Mythos on a 24/7 basis :) )

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 09:30:39 am »
Despite whats being said about it not being a problem for new players I disagree.
If you play this game and Quest only you will make it to around lvl 19-22 depending on how big your dungeons are.
I do like your comments bunnz always some nice constructive criticism, Ill take heed.

ps: most of the time its actually the new lower lvl players asking how to regen stamina.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:45:21 am by scotland »

Offline Bunnz

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:51:14 pm »
Despite whats being said about it not being a problem for new players I disagree.
If you play this game and Quest only you will make it to around lvl 19-22 depending on how big your dungeons are.
I do like your comments bunnz always some nice constructive criticism, Ill take heed.
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa... Okay, i was wrong, just did some calculations and ofc you are right, seems i am kind of a very interested, but still casual Mythos player, as i never had problems with stamina running out  ;)... i usually don't run out of stamina - i just run out of time :) - and dont worry, i ll keep commenting ur threads :), hey, those threads are actually the ones worth reading and commenting...