Author Topic: Hack, Slash, Repeat - Action RPG Forums  (Read 3802 times)

Offline maxwolfie

Hack, Slash, Repeat - Action RPG Forums
« on: April 09, 2012, 08:05:34 am »
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce Hack, Slash, Repeat - an Action RPG / Hack and Slash gaming community. The website has been designed specifically to facilitate discussion on the latest ARPG games, which obviously come and go as time passes. At this point in time I have the Diablo and Path of Exile sections well underway however the Mythos section needs a helping hand.

I am basically looking for someone to head up the entire Mythos section to assist in growing it.

Check out our website and apply at:

www.HackSlashRepeat.com

Offline clive

Re: Hack, Slash, Repeat - Action RPG Forums
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 01:23:36 am »
Wow that's nice! I'm sure some of the Mythos pros here might be able to help you. Maybe Scotland or Stephthegadget. If you need help, maybe I can help too. Not sure how though. XD

Offline maxwolfie

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 02:40:53 am »
Hi Clive,

And thanks for signing up :)

Any assistance would be appreciated, at this point in time, just by signing up and saying hello would assist!

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:32:15 am »
very nice site had a few problems with uploading avatar and sig tho and every time I resized it was still aparantly to big =P
The forums over all could use more sections I know you have the "youtube" icon but video sections and maybe guild recruit sections on all the forums would be a huge bonus.

Ive added a topic to recruit and id maybe like to add some gameplay videos aswell, if there is one thing this game needs
other than patches and bug fixes... Its publicity.

ps: poe section is coming along great =o

EDIT:
I had a little View of your Terms of use after you locked  and edited the topic I created.
I cant see any where that says im not allowed to mention or recruit for my guild or it will be removed, other than and I quote
"You agree that “Hack, Slash, Repeat - Action RPG (Role Playing Game) Forums” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit"

Where exactly is the conflicting interest if I may ask ?. You come on to these forums for your own personal gain and Advertise Your website, then when i try to do some Honest recruiting the topic gets locked and guild name removed.

Im sorry if im being a little rude but to me thats just not right.

Good luck with your website nevertheless.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:14:26 am by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline maxwolfie

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 10:47:03 pm »
very nice site had a few problems with uploading avatar and sig tho and every time I resized it was still aparantly to big =P
The forums over all could use more sections I know you have the "youtube" icon but video sections and maybe guild recruit sections on all the forums would be a huge bonus.

Ive added a topic to recruit and id maybe like to add some gameplay videos aswell, if there is one thing this game needs
other than patches and bug fixes... Its publicity.

ps: poe section is coming along great =o

EDIT:
I had a little View of your Terms of use after you locked  and edited the topic I created.
I cant see any where that says im not allowed to mention or recruit for my guild or it will be removed, other than and I quote
"You agree that “Hack, Slash, Repeat - Action RPG (Role Playing Game) Forums” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit"

Where exactly is the conflicting interest if I may ask ?. You come on to these forums for your own personal gain and Advertise Your website, then when i try to do some Honest recruiting the topic gets locked and guild name removed.

Im sorry if im being a little rude but to me thats just not right.

Good luck with your website nevertheless.

Hi mate, sorry did not know you posted here. For the time being we have our own in house guild (HSR), so it's a conflict of interest at this present time. Down the track, it is likely that we will open up the boards publicly to allow guilds to advertise.

We are still looking for assistance, if anyone is keen :)

Offline RebeccaHuff

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 12:55:50 am »
I also want to play an Action RPG games this holiday and Hack, Slash, Repeat is a one of the best option.