Author Topic: CB Event Disscusion  (Read 890 times)

Offline 1hr

• All in good time.
CB Event Disscusion
« on: November 30, 2011, 08:32:47 pm »
So yeah discuss CB Event stuff here. Also, does anyone know how to screen shot? Ya know just in case.  ;D

Offline enguy

Re: CB Event Disscusion
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:41:46 pm »
I'm assuming the generic "Print Screen" will be used..

I'll circle through the events and my opinions:

King of Dungeon
This is more on experience, and I love it. It will be a race against time for all of us. It'll be a competition in which we have to solely rely on our ability to play a game. It will be based on our decisions and what we do in the limited time span that I am assuming we are allowed.

Guild Up!
That's amazing considering the fact that I'm expecting to be a member of Shadow Guild, and will be looking forward to meeting some new people [I'm fairly good at it]. A free bag never hurts ;).

Mythos Write-Up
I love writing, I'm [self-deemed] very good at it, and can write very challenging, but logical write-ups. I'll be entering this event for sure.

The Mythos Level Race
Definitely a classic, a race to level up. It will persuade me to play this game all day and night :).

Offline zoren580

Re: CB Event Disscusion
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 09:20:04 pm »
I'm assuming the generic "Print Screen" will be used..

I'll circle through the events and my opinions:

King of Dungeon
This is more on experience, and I love it. It will be a race against time for all of us. It'll be a competition in which we have to solely rely on our ability to play a game. It will be based on our decisions and what we do in the limited time span that I am assuming we are allowed.

Guild Up!
That's amazing considering the fact that I'm expecting to be a member of Shadow Guild, and will be looking forward to meeting some new people [I'm fairly good at it]. A free bag never hurts ;).

Mythos Write-Up
I love writing, I'm [self-deemed] very good at it, and can write very challenging, but logical write-ups. I'll be entering this event for sure.

The Mythos Level Race
Definitely a classic, a race to level up. It will persuade me to play this game all day and night :).
ill try to win an event