Author Topic: Network Issues/Can't Play  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Jpanda4649

Network Issues/Can't Play
« on: May 30, 2012, 09:42:09 pm »
I've recently taken interest in playing, Seeing to that Mythos has gone global, but after downloading, installing and updating, i get an error which doesnt allow me to play, the message is this
Network Error
The server's security certificate has expired. Please check the date and time setting on your PC to make sure it is valid.
(Accept)

I would really love to play, and if theres any kind of cash shop cosmetic stuff id probably get that too, but i cant do anything with such an error, and help is needed and i thank you for your time and support.

Offline clive

Re: Network Issues/Can't Play
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 11:32:37 pm »
I also encountered that same problem a few hours ago but I can play now. Try logging in again and see if it's working now.

Offline [Moderator] SkyLine

• Administrator
  • Little Devil
Re: Network Issues/Can't Play
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 11:36:38 pm »
I've recently taken interest in playing, Seeing to that Mythos has gone global, but after downloading, installing and updating, i get an error which doesnt allow me to play, the message is this
Network Error
The server's security certificate has expired. Please check the date and time setting on your PC to make sure it is valid.
(Accept)

I would really love to play, and if theres any kind of cash shop cosmetic stuff id probably get that too, but i cant do anything with such an error, and help is needed and i thank you for your time and support.

Greetings!

Kindly login to the game again, the server issue has been resolved

Link: http://mythos.t3fun.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?post_key=166

SkyLine