Author Topic: crystal defence  (Read 803 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
crystal defence
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:25:36 am »
Ive said to Nine before about this even before the patch was released the pvp list is not right. When you press U
what you are supposed to see is the crystal defence list for players who join in a party, Instead it shows the ranks
for lamento.

I am aware that if you click on the Text that says "over all ranking" on the pvp list (U) it brings up another list with the
solo attempts of Crystal Defence but it does not even work and where exactly are the tabs that are supposed to show
how many minutes your lasted, waves and rounds survived.

Even when you do a round of crystal defence and get a beter score than your last round, Its showing as a lower score
because of the seconds you survive on the next Round is lower than the first round (I think).

Edit: just done another round and died on purpose on the 1st round my score was beter than getting to second round.

Get this fixed >_> and unlock the option to join in partys this is not fair, yellow gates hello ?  =)

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:28:02 am by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline [Moderator] SkyLine

• Administrator
  • Little Devil
Re: crystal defence
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:04:20 pm »
Ive said to Nine before about this even before the patch was released the pvp list is not right. When you press U
what you are supposed to see is the crystal defence list for players who join in a party, Instead it shows the ranks
for lamento.

I am aware that if you click on the Text that says "over all ranking" on the pvp list (U) it brings up another list with the
solo attempts of Crystal Defence but it does not even work and where exactly are the tabs that are supposed to show
how many minutes your lasted, waves and rounds survived.

Even when you do a round of crystal defence and get a beter score than your last round, Its showing as a lower score
because of the seconds you survive on the next Round is lower than the first round (I think).

Edit: just done another round and died on purpose on the 1st round my score was beter than getting to second round.

Get this fixed >_> and unlock the option to join in partys this is not fair, yellow gates hello ?  =)

i already told nine about it, ill bug her gain later.... ;D

Offline Sentiment

Re: crystal defence
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 06:08:13 am »
oh btw skyline is it possible to end the race to 60 event? No point to wait for a long time since there's already 5 winners.

사랑해 박봄 ♥