Author Topic: Daily Quests  (Read 1729 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Daily Quests
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:37:33 am »
EDIT: players can now accept daily quests at level 32.

A few players have said to me there not able to accept Daily quests when they hit lvl 15. One of them has been
in contact with the Q&A team (lol) asking what is going on. They have  told him its because he didnt complete a green
quest in fort hope. ARE YOU KIDDING ME sorry for caps but yet again from the team that is supposed to help players
that is just ridiculous.

1. Green quests are reputation quests and are not related.
2. daily quests can be accepted from the daily board when you reach lvl 15
3. get a beter team to answers questions clearly they know nothing.

If there has been changes made to the daily quest system and this is not a bug then maybe you should make
players aware of this, but its a bug right ?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:08:24 am by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline [Moderator] SkyLine

• Administrator
  • Little Devil
Re: Daily Quests
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:03:18 pm »
A few players have said to me there not able to accept Daily quests when they hit lvl 15. One of them has been
in contact with the Q&A team (lol) asking what is going on. They have  told him its because he didnt complete a green
quest in fort hope. ARE YOU KIDDING ME sorry for caps but yet again from the team that is supposed to help players
that is just ridiculous.

1. Green quests are reputation quests and are not related.
2. daily quests can be accepted from the daily board when you reach lvl 15
3. get a beter team to answers questions clearly they know nothing.

If there has been changes made to the daily quest system and this is not a bug then maybe you should make
players aware of this, but its a bug right ?

I think what the qna team was, check the npc regardless of the color of the quest type cuz some normal quest are included or can be found to that npc, best example will be npc at heaven island....oh by the way it happend to me some quest will not show unless you finish other quest i think they are chain quest...

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 09:16:52 am »
I know that some quests are chained from others, It still does nothing to change the fact that you can accept daily quests
when you reach level 15.

Daily quests are not chained from others, I dont know if you actually know what a daily quest is so I will explain.

You can accept three daily quests on heaven island when you reach level 15, complete 3 to recieve a daily buff of 50%
extra exp rate for 2 hours.

Like I said in the 1st post its not only happened to one person its effecting other people aswell since the content update,
infact  this is not the only problem that has occured from the content update.
Other people have connected after  the patch and are having problems even moving around, but thats another issue
im trying to get to the bottom of the daily quests not showing up.

My self experienced a little glitch with the daily quests along with other people, when you 1st get to land of the dead
there is daily quests to accept, you can complete them there  fine and working but the next day you log in after you have
level up there is NO daily quests on the board. One needs to level up before three of the daily quests will apear.

I have suggested to these players when they reach level 15 to try again the next day after they level up, exactly like
the bug after level 52. It does not work they just cant see the quests on the board to accept them.

It seems to be just one character on this guys account that is not able to accept the daily quests (I think).

Offline [Moderator] SkyLine

• Administrator
  • Little Devil
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 01:27:54 am »
I'll inform Nine about that one.... :P

Offline Raziel

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 03:15:49 am »
Any news on this?
Activate 2x exp for couple days atleast until this get fixed

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 09:10:36 am »
daily quest's have been changed, they will now activate when players reach level 32.