Author Topic: windowed mode?  (Read 1265 times)

Offline ikingkhan

windowed mode?
« on: June 07, 2012, 09:03:17 pm »
hi guys is it possible to make the game to windowed mode 800x600, because the added options in the game are bad, they always hide things in game while playing anyway i need to make it to 800x600 any idea? :'(

Offline [Moderator] Calligraphy

• Global Moderator
  • I'm your friendly neighborhood Calligraphy
Re: windowed mode?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:07:36 am »
You can press Esc in-game the click Options. You can select the resolution there. Unfortunately, there isn't an 800x600 resolution but you can choose a resolution with the same proportions then check window mode.

I hope this helps. :)

Offline Bobcat

• 12:50 press return
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:48:10 am »
hi guys is it possible to make the game to windowed mode 800x600, because the added options in the game are bad, they always hide things in game while playing anyway i need to make it to 800x600 any idea? :'(

usually if you haven't altered the location when installing the game, on windows 7 the full Mythos install-path would look something like this:
C:\Users\'your username'\Documents\T3Fun\Mythos\Settings.xml

there, open the settings.xml with any text-editor, and look for the screen resolution entries.  you can set it to any custom resolution you like.
note, that after changing any other option ingame after next restart, that you would loose your custom res again, so you would have to re-adjust the settings.xml

the relevant entries are

<nFrameBufferWidth>1440</nFrameBufferWidth>
<nFrameBufferHeight>900</nFrameBufferHeight>
<bWindowed>1</bWindowed>
http://darkmatters.org --- my battle#tag: bobcat#2602 --- http://clan-da.com

Offline ikingkhan

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 10:02:43 am »

usually if you haven't altered the location when installing the game, on windows 7 the full Mythos install-path would look something like this:
C:\Users\'your username'\Documents\T3Fun\Mythos\Settings.xml

there, open the settings.xml with any text-editor, and look for the screen resolution entries.  you can set it to any custom resolution you like.
note, that after changing any other option ingame after next restart, that you would loose your custom res again, so you would have to re-adjust the settings.xml

the relevant entries are

<nFrameBufferWidth>1440</nFrameBufferWidth>
<nFrameBufferHeight>900</nFrameBufferHeight>
<bWindowed>1</bWindowed>

Worked perfect thanks buddy  ::)