Author Topic: RuneGates = Lag  (Read 1301 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
RuneGates = Lag
« on: June 15, 2012, 12:48:04 pm »
Since last maint killing inside a runegate causes extreme Lag here are my results.

1st, 2nd floor, when enemy dies ping jumps up to max 700ms (solo no minions/pets)
Final Floor, when enemy dies pings jumps up to 1600ms (solo no minions/pets)

I can only imagine how bad it is with bloodlings and imps I have been told the ms is as bad as 16000ms.

Any one that has been in a party while inside a runegate knows that there is an extreme ammount of lag, well
the problem is now effecting solo play.

Now there really is no point in looking forward to the activation of yellow gates, who in the right mind would
want to play with that sort of lag.

Offline Bunnz

Re: RuneGates = Lag
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 10:28:04 pm »
Hmmm, i did some headless chicken runegate runs before as the luck buff is on and didnt notice any lag peaks - just the usual peaks when opening a box etc, maybe the issue is solved by now?

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 12:01:41 pm »
well it was some one else that made me aware of the lag, so I had to go check it out for my self and he was correct.
Did you type the cmd /ping to check the latency as you are killing monsters.

I have not checked again since this report but its on my to do list =p

Offline Bunnz

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 10:14:32 pm »
no lag, no peaks, no problems in runegates tonight, my only problem tonight was that i dropped stupid +damage +vit thingy 4 times in a row in cold spirit mine, but not the +minion damage thingy i wanted (thingy means i cant remeber the correct name :) ) - oh, and not to mention that i missed one of ur guilds member's DM for Rec Forest by 4 points  :'( . Oh what a night - cheers!
(in order to avoid any misunderstanding - i went to runegates after being disappointed by cold spirit mine  ;))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:57:09 pm by Bunnz »