Author Topic: List of Glitches and Bugs  (Read 723 times)

Offline Hypergam3r

List of Glitches and Bugs
« on: June 24, 2012, 12:24:00 pm »
Here is a list of glitches and bugs for Mythos Global:
Race: Satyr
Class: Bloodletter
- The Item Shop "Get Bones" button doesn't work when I press it. It looks like it's working at first and then goes back to normal to not reconize that I pushed the button.
- So far the "potion of Energy" and "15% Hunting Boost" when mouse is on them it shows up as symbols inplace of Item descrption.
- When I went to change my Achievement Medal, my mouse became the Icon of the medal I was replacing untill I right clicked on the main screen.
- In any dungeon after I broke the boxes I would go to another area on the same floor of the dungeon, when I came back the box would be there but I couldn't re-break it and I could walk through it.
- In the Evergreen Pasture I can walkthrough every hourse in the town.
- In the Grass Goblin Camp at the end of the floor when it loops around at the bottom right hand corner of the map. I could see through the floor to a red background. (That one was a major one)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:31:09 pm by Hypergam3r »

Offline Assyb

• Geddy Lee on the doubleneck bass!
Re: List of Glitches and Bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 12:58:27 pm »
Picked up 4 of these bugged babies last night in the Iceville area.  Scooped them up thinking they were rifles, and then of course they turn out to be Polearms. :o  Hadn't run across this bug until yesterday.

http://screencast.com/t/i3fEwJnvuluL
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:02:13 pm by Assyb »
Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me... - Black Sabbath

Stock trader by day; Fairy basher by night in Mythos!