Author Topic: BloodLetter Stat Questions  (Read 1925 times)

Offline ripper76

BloodLetter Stat Questions
« on: July 19, 2012, 09:20:50 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions about the BloodLetter Class. What is the best stats to put your stat points into? Str/Wis? I have heard that wisdom is stronger then then Str and just need to confirm before doing anything.

Will Wisdom work okay with a Red Hand Build? And if so, do I need any other stats other then wisdom? As of right now, I have about one of two points into  that I put into str. I also have six skill points into red hand, maybe one or two points put into another talent tree.

And my last question, is a wisdom/red hand build good for soloing? :)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Re: BloodLetter Stat Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 08:20:54 pm »
it is a good build, and the skills do more dmg than STR yes but it doesnt mean to say its beter =).
Red hand tree is fine thats what you would focus on at 1st playing a wis BL, later lvls crimson tree aswell.

Pure wisdom atribute, equip minion stat gears.
These skills here are the building blocks to any good wisdom BL, the rest of the skill points are your choice.
***Red Hand ***
Bloodlings
Blood command (wis=dmg)
adren rush
blood rage

***Crimson***
Red mist + passives (wis=dmg)
Blood might (adds a dmg bonus to all skills include wis = dmg skills)
Furious Focus  > Blinding focus > focus master (you get extra dmg from mastery)

To answer your last question yes wisdom BL is good to solo with.
is it the best to solo (including relics) ? .... hell no tank/dmg is.

wisdom is a really fun build my self played as a wisdom BL for about 3 months before i changed to tanker enjoyed
every minute of it good luck have fun dude
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:22:30 pm by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline ripper76

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 08:47:38 am »
it is a good build, and the skills do more dmg than STR yes but it doesnt mean to say its beter =).
Red hand tree is fine thats what you would focus on at 1st playing a wis BL, later lvls crimson tree aswell.

Pure wisdom atribute, equip minion stat gears.
These skills here are the building blocks to any good wisdom BL, the rest of the skill points are your choice.
***Red Hand ***
Bloodlings
Blood command (wis=dmg)
adren rush
blood rage

***Crimson***
Red mist + passives (wis=dmg)
Blood might (adds a dmg bonus to all skills include wis = dmg skills)
Furious Focus  > Blinding focus > focus master (you get extra dmg from mastery)

To answer your last question yes wisdom BL is good to solo with.
is it the best to solo (including relics) ? .... hell no tank/dmg is.

wisdom is a really fun build my self played as a wisdom BL for about 3 months before i changed to tanker enjoyed
every minute of it good luck have fun dude

Thank you very much for the reply and all the help :)

I got one other quick question, what is a good weapon of choice for a Wisdom Bloodletter? ATM all am finding is str weapons, can you find wis swords and stuff? :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:50:53 am by ripper76 »

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 12:40:52 pm »
The really best choice weapon for a wis BL is the faction scepters that offer all 3 minion stats +10 wisdom.

by the time you get to 60 you will prob have around 60 STR from all your other gear so spending some in STR to equip
that scepter isnt really at any lose. you do need faction Good reputation to be able to buy the weapons  in ordo and iceville.

They cost over 100g each gold is easy when your cap, and btw you can re roll the stats on the faction shop items
all you have to do is leave the area and come back the stats change.

that is what i would go for on a wis bl.

if you cant be assed to get the faction reputation then go for a wand called terins torch it has minion stats on it
then can be found in dungeons lower than 50 to maybe 40.

so cap off wands and pistols only, or the faction scepter for real bad ass wis bl. / summoner

gl