Author Topic: My Gear  (Read 1316 times)

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
My Gear
« on: July 28, 2012, 10:49:49 am »
I was bored decided to make a collage of my gear, I took these screenshots a couple of weeks ago have since then
replaced all the lapis with Perfect Opals so that we have a viable tank for ard. I did have 80% critical chance and a
heavy ammount of DPS at one point my max critical was 12k on a mob with piercingflurry.

Ive droped the tank/dps build im now pure tanking with no skills to aid me much in PvE other than Piercingflurry I dont
have sever any more nor do I have explosion passives I am limited to 1 enemy only it really sucks but we do what we must
to complete these dungeons.

My HP atm is 97k and block chance is 81%, I was trying to hit 100k in the next few days just gotta hope this server comes back online,
and like I mentioned my gear is more up to date now these pics are couple weeks old, and I have a much beter shield and some armour has 3 sockets which is not shown here.

Hope you enjoyed Viewing my gear, and im not trying to show off im just sharing what I enjoy every day on mythos as I
know players cant view my sockets in game.

peace.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:02:19 pm by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline Chess

Re: My Gear
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 07:25:58 pm »
Dang, how long did it take to achieve all that?

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Re: My Gear
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 06:22:26 pm »
A long time about 4-5 month but I was playing on alts aswell. Ive gone through another gearchange my gear doesnt look like this any more DMG/HP ratio was important to me for a while but for Ard I need complete HP "over all" ive even had to remove some skill gems in place for Opals.

sorry for such a late reply,