Author Topic: help i cant get to character creation  (Read 810 times)

Offline magisteralister

help i cant get to character creation
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:25:02 pm »
ive tried everything im stuck on 2nd password after input ive tried turning off firewall tried reinstalling but the same happens i aready wait for about 3hrs still no luck

Offline blutdame

Re: help i cant get to character creation
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 03:23:39 am »
look in the technical issues FAQs there is a way but if that not work you have the same problems as us
http://mythosforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=6066.0
暗黒の騎士

Offline magisteralister

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 03:42:19 am »
i did that already no luck at all fully updated windows 7 ultimate 64bit still the hour glass just sits there

Offline Crewdawg

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 10:56:38 am »
Yep unfortunately you are stuck in the same exact spot  :(  This proves that its game side and not your computer though.  So far you make 3 of use with the same issue within these past couple days.  Im just gonna keep hope that maybe it will be fixed.  I have my doubts though and I dont blame T3.  Looking at the history behind this game as bunnz showed me...  Im suprised the game is still up.  Theres so many F2P games out there to compete with.  Along with that theres so many that have gone under from lesser issues.  This one however seemed so much more appealing then so many of the others out there, atleast to me.  Just wish I had the chance to see what it was like in person.  The videos I have seen of its gameplay sent me on the edge of my seat.  First time in a while I was excited by something I hadnt even started playing yet!

Anyways... cant loose hope.  Ill continue to check thread and any new ideas or if fixes are made ill be willing to help put them to the test.

Offline blutdame

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 04:25:28 am »
there are 4 of us because by a frind it is the same error
暗黒の騎士

Offline magisteralister

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 02:02:34 pm »
this is really sad even if i really want to play this game just sits on second pass loading forever :(