Author Topic: The game does not start  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Ryu

• My little Works
The game does not start
« on: September 12, 2013, 05:49:29 pm »
Hi :)

Another issue on game starting here;

- the client here http://mythos.t3fun.com/Data/Download.aspx does not install anything, i double click and nothing works
- i have just tried  to launch the updater.exe but there is 0 activity
- i have clciked the game start on browser --chrome and explorer-  nothing, a grey smart window appears and then the patch error message

Maybe i need to download the patch manually by someone :D

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
Re: The game does not start
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 05:36:21 am »
Maybe your fire wall has blocked PMB.exe (pando media booster) add an exception to your fire wall for both pando media and the mythos client. If it still does not work try the torrent file.

You also need to install the t3fun extension which will show up as a pop up when you are on the t3fun mythos homepage.
That is only done after the game is installed.

(try run as admin > right click run as admin)
1. Install from client downloader via the link you provided
2. Visit the mythos home page section and install the extension http://mythos.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx
3. Log in and click game start, the game should then run and patch

If it still does not allow you, try visit the pando media booster website and download that 1st, with an exception in your fire wall. Let me know how it goes there is also an alternate Torrent link under the client download section.

Edit : I noticed your a returning player from your previous posts, also make sure you have no trace of old existing mythos files which would include your local data.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:42:33 am by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline Ryu

• My little Works
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 08:50:18 am »
Thank you a lot

i have uninstalled all..but that pando media does not want install itself (run as administrator),  either by the official site of pando media and from the download link on mythos page :(

the torrent file is not avaible on the download section
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:20:52 am by Ryu »

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 09:40:32 am »
On the mythos installer when you run it there is a little icon on the top right, it says Help if you click it a link opens to the pmb
site but heres the link it may offer some help. http://www.pandomediabooster.com/games/help

If you scroll down and have a little read there's also a download hyper link.

Edit :
Im a bit confused as to how you managed to click on updater.exe when you said on step 1 that the installer wont do any thing =p,  old mythos files ?. Any way have a look in your documents folder and remove any t3fun folders before you try another fresh install.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:55:45 am by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline Ryu

• My little Works
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 10:23:14 am »
On the mythos installer when you run it there is a little icon on the top right, it says Help if you click it a link opens to the pmb
site but heres the link it may offer some help. http://www.pandomediabooster.com/games/help

If you scroll down and have a little read there's also a download hyper link.

Edit :
Im a bit confused as to how you managed to click on updater.exe when you said on step 1 that the installer wont do any thing =p,  old mythos files ?. Any way have a look in your documents folder and remove any t3fun folders before you try another fresh install.

All things that i have made :( 
\Yes i had old mythos files, but then i have had removed all..pando and mythos through revo uninstaller (removed also the registry keys)

The pando seems very bad to me..it's a strange thingm double click on the exe and nothing works Lol

Anyhow thanks for your replies :)

the only installer that works for me is the following http://mythosforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=1382.0

but it is outdated i think, i have just tried to install with it..it installs pando and the game client, but then when i click on the web page on game start..grey patch 1/4 error T.T
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 10:26:26 am by Ryu »

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 10:42:01 am »
that link is outdated tho so yea it wont work

Go to Start -> Control Panel

If you are using Windows 7 or Vista, click on Network and Internet Connections

Double Click on Pando Media Booster

Click the "Shut Down" button

Run the downloader again

or

open the task manager, make sure PMB.exe is not running in process tab if it is close it, then re try the pmb installer

or

"Pando Media Booster cannot be started."
Pando Media Booster might not be installed properly. Follow these steps to re-install and try running the downloader again:

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs
Select Pando Media Booster from the list of programs and click "Remove"
When the system asks if you are sure if you'd like to remove Pando Media Booster, click 'Yes'.
Once Pando Media Booster is removed you will see a prompt indicating the process was completed successfully. Click "OK".
You may be asked to reboot the machine to complete the process. If that happens, shut-down and restart windows before you proceed to the next step of re installation.

Thats from some google hits, im out of ideas mate the rest is up to you good luck =/, infact its all on the FAQ right here.
http://www.pandomediabooster.com/games/help

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 10:51:47 am by [Moderator] Scotland »

Offline Ryu

• My little Works
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 12:10:37 pm »
the question is, why does the link outdated work properly?And the new one ...no...

In any case, thank you Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 12:46:45 pm »
I can create a torrent with my mythos files on it if you want? Im sure if you install the older version all the registry keys
will be in place and you can just run the game if you replace the old with the new torrent files.

do you want to give it a try, if so PM me your email address and ill send you the torrent link you need.