Author Topic: HOW can you call this global :/  (Read 1404 times)

Offline StephTheGadget

• I didn't do it deliberately.
HOW can you call this global :/
« on: December 01, 2011, 04:29:21 am »
Mythos Global, how on earth can you call it that when all of Europe is IP blocked, don't make me laugh

He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.

Offline [Moderator] Naoe

• Global Moderator
  • 愛の戦士
Re: HOW can you call this global :/
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 05:04:33 am »
Because it's open for everyone else in the entire world, except for those with their own versions since local publishers want their share of the market for their country. Does that answer your question?

We apologize if most of Europe is IP blocked for now, and yes, we know that the local publisher for EU is no longer available, so please...

Please behave.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Offline StephTheGadget

• I didn't do it deliberately.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 06:42:24 am »
Because it's open for everyone else in the entire world, except for those with their own versions since local publishers want their share of the market for their country.

sorry to be the pedant here, but as soon as the word 'except' is used then it isn't global by definition.

He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.

Offline [Moderator] Scotland

• Global Moderator
  • No Lifer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 11:22:33 am »
Lets not get to worked up there is still mythos RU, but for me i need english speaking community, so you prob wont see me much =/ any ways there is some great games coming out also that beta key frogster sent via email to all players looks ok.

It has isometric view eligium ? i think its called i seen a vid some where for it with isometric dungeon running view and it actually looked ok.